Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Saturday, 12 March 2016

ANVAYA COVE: Endless Summer

And so me, being in a real estate industry lives on..... I was taken to another step further. I and my team went to... Guess what....?

Morong, Bataan Philippines! Wohoo.. Finally another not-so-famous place I got to see. Well just because there is also an Ayala Land Premier property there so I have a privilege to go so. The stunning place was named Anvaya Cove.

"Anvaya" means family in Sanskrit so I tell you it's really perfect for family bonding moments.
Actually not only families get to enjoy the place but also friends, romantic getaway for couples, and for golf lovers.

Imagine a perfect views of: sunrise/sunset, cream-colored fine sand, wide array of infinity pool, view deck, awesome bar and grill restaurants, pawikan habitat, amazing golf course, and many more endless fun activities! I had been there and honestly, wouldn't mind going back and forth.

So I guess that's why most properties were also sold out. Fortunately, Anvaya Cove offers a lot of options for a few "privilieged" individuals - to experience totally new environment opposite that of urban life - like condos, lot, membership, etc etc etc...*wink*

1 of 2 Anvaya Cove: the Ilingin Covc

View from the "not-so-top" but still looks breathtaking.

Seabreeze Verandas - Anvaya's condominium

Golf course view

Viewdeck, infinity pool plus bar on the side

View from view deck. Awesomesauce!

Sunset by the beach
On my way to the beach

A Pawikan habitat, you're lucky enough to witness them, if ever







 If ever you gonna need some helping hand, just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment