So, i did a lot of research and found this "affordable" and "safe" salon. For 3,ooophp I used half of my savings from my allowance to give this T&J a try. I've read some reviews and finally decided to go. Before my rebonding session, I really am so nervous because I am afraid my hair would be DRY just like what the two previous salons did to my precious hair. T,T fufufufu~
Then, when I went to this branch of T&J, the ambience is good, the place itself is better, the staffs were the best, and most of all, my rebond is a success!!! woohhooooo!!!!
The staffs there were very friendly and the way they handle my hair is like handling a newborn baby!! yeah!! really!! They werent very pushy/ very suggestive of their products.. they just first consult your hair and then give a service that is within your budget!
Well, lucky for me, the manager gave some "extras" (idk basta hahaha) since it's my first time visiting their salon.
In the end, i'm definitely coming back!! I still have to give tips to my stylist Ate Michelle and the assisstant Ate Beth :) since I only brought exact money. I really felt guilty of not giving them. hahaha! anyway, i'll still see them soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment