Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Sunday, 10 January 2016

Chair Furniture Drawing


I never thought that drawing furniture would be one of my fave subjects in school. It was hella tiring I tell you but the shading, and all was fun. Without further adieu, here's the line up of some of the chairs I had drawn in my subject at school. It's a mix of modern and classic chair styles that unfortunately I was not able to arrange in order.
Hispanic Ladder-back chair

Egyptian Chair

Savonarola




Baroque Chair



Brewster Chair

Lyre back Chair by Duncan Phyfe

A Grasshopper Chair by Eero Saarinen

Egg Chair by Arne Jacobsen


This is a Philippine chair, problem is I forgot what's it called. Oops! Sorry professor!


What made the subject and the exhaustion fun was that my professor randomly cracked jokes in between class lessons. I definitely do not regret being here ;)
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment