Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Monday, 20 August 2012

Cocobella Fine Chocolates






And I've tasted one of the finest chocolates of Chocobella and I will give it a review. Hehe. I've seen a lot of mouth-watering pictures of these fine chocolates surfacing the net. Good thing, someone gave mom this sweet gift and I got a good chance to taste this product.

When I first taste it, you cannot really tell what flavor you are eating. At first bite, I wasn't able to recognize the sweetness because of its cocoa concoction. It has a bitter and a little bit of sweetness playing inside your mouth. The appearance of this chocolates seem to seduce you but as for me, I did not really enjoy eating this dessert. But overall, I would like to give the packaging a high five! for winning my heart. The package has a cute darkish pink box and these small colorful chocolates individually wrapped are so nice that you would not want to eat them; instead just use them as your home display. Haha. Well that's all for me. Ciao! Gon' be back for more! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment