Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Thursday, 17 March 2016

VERMOSA's Courtyard

I am back my dear blogger page! I missed you! I have been busy going to and from different places that kills my time and truly physically tiring. Oh well, honestly I love what I am doing but there will be inevitable moments that I would be teary-eyed from stress and tough day I've had; but I guess it is part of this industry and I am learning to accept it.

So moving on, let me share you a short review about Vermosa since I was also able to visit the site on its pre-selling state. It's amazing. No kidding.

Vermosa will be constructed along the scope of Imus and Dasmarinas, Cavite. You can tell it is very wide because Ayala Land Premier incorporated a lot of grand sports amenities for you to be encouraged to have a healthy and active lifestyle amidst your busy day at work.

Examples of privileges you could enjoy are the Olympic-sized pool, Motocross track, bike and jogging paths, Science laboratory, and many more.

We make sure that you will come home to a relaxing property that awaits you everyday. The lot inside Vermosa that we offer you is called The Courtyards. 

It will retain the promising exclusivity, and everything you will need is at approximate distance to your property.

Being the sporty and nature lover that I am, I cannot wait for Vermosa to be finished. I am excited to be able to witness the transformation of the place.




Olypmic-sized pool!

Soothing environment

Soon will rise........
  




















No comments:

Post a Comment