Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Monday, 20 August 2012

Manila Hotel

We had one of our best family bonding experience at Manila Hotel. Really, I am not an avid fan of road trip but since this place is only few minutes or an hour ( I guess ) away from our home, I easily decided to join them. :)
A "historical" Harbor Port near the Manila Hotel

First of, my impression on this hotel room TV - It has something like  vintage frame. A combination of modernity
and a traditional wooden structure.

The mini chocolate house I really wanted to taste located at the ground floor, this is where their restaurant
and buffet is located. It's not really spacious for me but it has good a ambiance though.

The view from our hotel room. Manila Ocean Park at the lower right corner. Only few steps away from
the hotel.

Ahhh... another 'scenic' 'spectacular' view away from the outside of our room. Ah city near a bay.
It's nice to look at, in fairness.

At the lobby with my sis and a younger family friend.

Love the graffiti just a walk away from Manila  Hotel. It is the Manila Ocean Park.
It is my first time visiting this place but I had a great time strolling inside it. Wanna go back  someday.

The traditional jeepney. :) Imagine. THIS, inside the Manila Ocean Park.
How cool is that? better visit that.

It's not an ice cream stand. It is the Makan-Makan Restaurant's Alcohol stand.
yup you heard it right. But we did not try that one cause mom's with us soooo... yeah.. No alcohol. Haha.

And since Im into fitness, I never failed to try the Manila Hotel's fitness center.
It is not really spacious too, the equipment are just the right number, but for me, it's good enough to burn off calories and shed extra pounds for
eating too much at their buffet. Haha.
Overall, If I loved the place, I must visit it again. Thus, I'm gonna be coming to this place again. Maybe after I graduated and wanting to chill with friends, have some pampering and/or more on Me-time moments. Thumbs Up for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment