Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Thursday, 17 March 2016

ARBOR LANES: City in Sync


The moment I saw how Arca South will turn out to be in years and so, I thought, the place would really be similar to that of Greenbelt. If only given enough financial means, I would really invest in this place. It also has everything you will need.

Being a nature lover that I am, the 50% dedicated to open spaces is really inviting. It would be a relaxing home amidst your busy city life.

Inside Arca South, there is Arbor Lanes waiting for you. It is a condominium with intimate garden experience and truly caters also to individuals with active lifestyle. With Ayala-owned offices surrounding Arca South, your unit could be for lease or personal use. Cool, eh? J

Talking about sustainability, I trust Ayala Land’s efforts to maintain exclusivity and long term use (yes, even to your following generations) of properties I know worth your every penny.

What I love about the concept at Arca South, to make it very accessible, they will also create roads interconnecting BGC and other cities. I am so looking forward to the completion of this project.

PS. The pictures are artist’s perspective. Soon I’ll share with you an actual photograph of this promising development.
There will  be offices also owned by Ayala Land

Arbor Lanes Facade

Commercial Development overview






Swim swim area

Relaxation at its best


I lurve it! Do you? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment