So the first time I’ve been to Ayala Westgrove Heights, I
suddenly discern why the place has been a best seller among Ayala Land
projects. The place is well-maintained.
You will appreciate a cool breeze as
you pass along the roads of Westgrove Heights. Not setting the exclusivity
aside, you will also enjoy stunning views of Tagaytay Ridge, Mt. Makiling, and
Laguna de Bay all year round.
I love the fact that there are three clubhouses inside AWH –
Main clubhouse, Kids’ grove, Sports Center - that you could visit anytime. The
unique orchard terrain makes your surrounding fresher and inviting.
Again, if only given with enough financial means (as of now
hehe), I would definitely invest on this sustainable estate. I am not bias, I
am just stating facts
as Ayala Land Premier client satisfaction rate is around 95% as per our
research team.
So here are the some snippets I got from the little time I
was able to roam around the Westgrove Heights. If you are convinced that you
too, should check it out, let me know and see for yourself.
| Feels as if you're not in the Philippines |
| One of the views you will enjoy at AWH |
No comments:
Post a Comment