Located at Nuvali, I never knew there is a portion there that is also an exclusive residence to handful elite individuals. Residential areas will be complete with all amenities you need. Be it on parks, security, sustainability, calamity resilient and many more.
Being an artsy-fartsy-design-appreciative-lady that I am, I noticed houses' designs are so nice, I think it's really worth looking at. There are a lot of green lushes and cool breeze that relaxes you down as you drive along the smooth roads of Nuvali.
Long story short, I noticed Ayala Land's efforts to sustain mother nature's natural condition. Maybe it's one of the reasons why I also support every projects developed by Ayala Land.
Good thing is, Nuvali is a strategic location where all you will be needing is just a few minutes drive away from you.
Is it just me or are you convinced that the next weekend retreat would be at Nuvali? *wink wink*.
Well if you wanna experience or invest at the finest and most exclusive residences at Nuvali, I know a place (cause I'm Ayala Land Premier's Property Specialist) so just hit me a message while there are still available! Hurrryyyy my friend. I dont want you to regret the chance you were not able to take N-O-W!! :)
Here are some snippets of that gorgeous "retirement place" or rest house or whatever you wish to make use of it. I am excited to what's in store for you on this place!
![]() |
| Soothing-clean-wide streets of Riomonte, Nuvali |
![]() |
| Jogging paths to almost anywhere |
![]() |
| Abundant open spaces and green lushes |
PS. photos are artist's perspective and not mine so I promise to get back to you again to share with you my own snaps of the place.
PPS. incredibly, lots here are almost sold out



No comments:
Post a Comment