Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Southwest Wonder of Philippines

Hurray for the Philippines!


Look how beautiful Philippines is!
by the way, pictures are not mine. Hehe.

I would like to boast Palawan on being included in the new 7 wonders of the world! :D yeay! I am really a nature lover and I'm sorry to say so much about this. Anyway, I would like to congratulate also the other 6 winners. Hehe.

so cool, right?

I would love to visit Palawan someday...Augghhh! So beautiful. Hahaha. So much for this, I should make my words put into action. Someday! :D


5 comments:

  1. awesome place nice

    toronto taxi airport http://guyro.typepad.com/blog/2009/09/email-greetings-in-multiple-languages.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you! Visit this! You won't regret. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful pictures and great country hope you always post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I will Sir. :) thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ms.Amhash.. I'll try to surprise dear readers more :D thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete