Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Saturday, 12 March 2016

AYALA GREENFIELD ESTATES: my unexpected fate

It's been a long while since I get back to my secret life: blogging. No one in my family nor friends actually thinks I blog but nevertheless so far I'm lovin it. Soooo.....

Let me start of by saying that I cannot believe I actually entered the Real Estate Industry. And cool thing is, I'm with the one of the top-most-exclusive-well-established Real Estate Industry in the Philippines, Ayala Land Premier.
I did that because of my love for Interior Design and for some financial reasons haha (well being a girl is quite expensive if you know what I mean).

Long story short, I met new people, new routine, new life, new perspective, new crushes lol and most of all, new places (cause I love to travel too).

Part 2 is where I'm gonna share with you exclusive places I've been to since  I've entered Ayala Land Premier and hopefully I, myself be able to buy one in the future *cross fingers*

Let me introduce to you.... Drumrolls pleaseeee. Haha.

AYALA GREENFIELD ESTATES!
Geez, this place really seems heaven to me. Located at Calamba, Laguna, it's a 500-super cool-hectare land with relatively rolling terrain and 50% dedicated open spaces you get, to enjoy fresh atmosphere and green lushes all year round. Seems to me like all-year vacation. Unfortunate for me, I was not able to bring high def camera and phone's got no battery so I'm gonna have to promise you I'll get the best snapshots I can when I've been to Ayala Greenfield Estates again. Enjoy these pics I got for your reference (so photos not mine).

So here's a general info images to AGE that looks so stunning. Love at first sight.

I'm starting to like golf :)

Yes a wonderful view of Mt. Makiling

This is the view deck where you can have a stunning views of Makati Skyline, Tagaytay Ridge, Mt. Makiling and Laguna de Bay.
One of the village Clubhouse



You'll definitely love the place too. Contact me - shee(dot)ayalalandpremier(at)gmail.com
or message me at fb.com/sheelahra
 if you wanna own one now! - or you definitely want to visit the place and see it for yourself ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment