It's been a long timeeeee!!! I really missed blogging. Been so busy the past few years and blogging is not really on top of my list but here I am now, getting back up once again. What a way to start my 2016! Goodness. So! I am pursuing Interior Design since January 2015, and boy oh boy, I must tell you I enjoy every step of the way *wink*. Of course I'm gonna lie if I say it's not hard but for me, it's been really fun; but, sleepless nights and weariness are inevitable. You'll make it through if you're really passionate about it *wink again*. So long story short, I am amazed too of myself because of what I accomplished that I never knew I had it in me. It's amazing. I cannot tell you how happy I am but anyways, here are my sample plates. I already wanna practice interior designing while still halfway finishing this degree. Anyhow, if you want to redecorate your home, who you gonna call? me *hahaha*
Color Rendering Plates
 |
| Markers Medium |
 |
| Markers Medium too :) |
 |
| Watercolor Pencil :) |
 |
| Color Pencil Medium |
 |
| Water-colour Pencil Medium |
 |
| Markers Medium |
Perspective Plates
 |
| Shabby Chic Bedroom |
 |
| Victorian Foyer |
 |
| Sitting Area Art Deco - My Favourite!! |
 |
| Disneyland Christmas |
 |
| Modern Modular Kitchen |
Hope you had good time scrolling. Till the next (hopefully) project I would have
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment