Welcome to My World

I THINK, THEREFORE I BLOG.

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Land of Strawberries..

Last Christmas, we went to the Summer Capital of the Philippines. It was none other than Baguio! I think I could estimate it as an 8-hour drive away from Manila. Anyway, as part of family tradition, I and my family went there for the very first time. I did expect the twists and turns going up the mountains but hell yeah, your eyes were filled with fantastic sceneries you’d wanna paint. I would not want to stop until the time I felt dizzy. So I just thought, that’s just the beginning of adventure, day 1.  J  FYI, hotels are full-packed with tourists and we were really exhausted looking for one.
We visited the most popular tourist destinations. Okay so first stop, we went to Burnham Park



Next! Philippine Military Academy...
Posing at the monument of one of Philippine heroes..

                               Us, posing with one of the soldiers in PMA, still in Baguio Philippines
Attention! HUH! :D HAHAHA


Luckily, we came across with this wonderful tree house!
eep! i'm afraid of heights!

This is a lion? I guess.. Hahaha.. heading home already.. Before we proceed to this place, I
would like to give emphasis to other place we've been to:
Camp John Hay
Horseback riding
Strawberry Farm. I forgot other places. Hahaha! But still, I enjoyed our bonding.


No comments:

Post a Comment